Wednesday, March 4, 2009

life the life you've imagined

I did some crafting this past weekend and I find that my style is evolving. I have become quite a fan of Tim Holtz, a Designer & Senior Educator for Ranger Industries, one of the leading manufacturers of inks, paints, and embossing products. As a well known designer, Tim travels across the country and internationally to educate and introduce people to his world of ink techniques, clever projects, and so much more. He truly lives his motto that creativity is an endless journey where we should always take the scenic route. As my journey continues, here's a look at what I created this weekend with some of his products:

Tags made with alcohol & distress inks.

ATC - background paper is glossy cardstock with blended alcohol inks.

I was incredibly excited to see that my local Michaels has begun to carry a wider range of Tim's products from Ranger Industries. For a better look at Tim and his style, check out his website: http://www.timholtz.com/index.html

No comments: