Sunday, March 29, 2009

Lazy weekend for the most part. Friday was payday and my inventory incentive bonus was tacked onto my check, so after paying a bunch of bills I did a huge Sam's Club / grocery store run - so happy to see a full freezer, fridge and pantry, not to mention that Bailey has been keeping a close eye on the new big bag of dog food in the corner. We like being stocked up!
It has been kind of cold this weekend and actually snowed a couple of inches yesterday afternoon/evening, so I have enjoyed playing the hermit. I spent almost the entire day Saturday downloading new music, adding it to my iPod and burning CDs for the car. Today was laundry day and rest; swedish meatballs and noodles in the crockpot made the house smell awesome. I didn't do any crafting this weekend, I'm afraid - I just didn't have the ambition and the couch seemed way more inviting.
Big week at work coming up - I'm working on a couple of big investigations that will hopefully net me an internal case or two. So, with that, I'm heading to bed!

No comments: