Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Winter Storm Watch

Another paralyzing storm is upon us. With a winter storm warning in effect from noon yesterday through 3 p.m. today, I'm glad that I have the next two days off! Forecasters say 2 to 3 inches fell Tuesday, and another 7 to 13 inches are expected to fall today. Although Tuesday was dominated by a wet winter mix, today is expected to be a little colder, so precipitation should hold up as snow, instead of that freezing rain and sleet that I'm so fond of!

As you can see from the picture, Bailey is even a little unsure of how far she wants to venture out... Right after I took this pic, she turned and ran back inside to watch the snow from the vantage point of our doorway. I'm sure she'll be more than pleased to spend a snowbound day inside with me! Can you see the little white specks in the pic? That's the falling snow! More later...

No comments: