Thursday, February 7, 2008

Thursday's project

With 14" of snow on the ground from yesterday's storm, there really weren't many choices of how I was going to spend my day off today. Inside, paper crafting, of course! Today's first project was a "2007 Year in Review" scrapbook page. I chose 16 pictures from last year, many of which had not made it onto a previous scrapbook page. I cropped them all and sized them into 2" x 2" squares. Using 'photomerge', I joined them all together and printed it out as one big photo. My paper stash is getting a little low, but I found this neutral/peachy polka-dot paper and matched it up with coordinating blue and orange cardstock. I even found matching ribbon, much to my surprise. The buttons were clear - I just put matching cardstock underneath them, and {viola!}, my page was complete!



No comments: