Wednesday, October 8, 2008

crash and burn

Okay, nothing really caught on fire, but it might as well have. Last Tuesday I was 't-boned' at an intersection on my way to work and the Kia Sephia was totalled! Thankfully, no one was seriously injured, although I did make a trip to the hospital, as my head received a severe smash to the door frame. [I still wake up with a headache.] Two days later, I was salvaging my little baby at the junkyard for $300. How depressing! I made a visit to the bank, got approved for a car loan (tricky business in these economic times), and am now car shopping - yuck! Stay tuned for pics of my new ride...

2 comments:

John said...

Ouch! Glad to see you're okay, even if the Kia was K.I.A. Ha! Get it? Killed In Action?

...too soon?

Rachelle said...

Owie! I'm glad you weren't hurt worse, but I hope the headaches stop soon too. Good luck car shopping.