Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day off. Well, not exactly. I called in. I took a nasty spill on the ice and my body feels like it's been run over by a truck. I just don't feel up to being on my feet all day in the Hobby Lobby frame shop. So, you'd think that I'd jump right in and use the time to get all crafty, right? Nope. Not in the mood to drag everything out when the ceative mojo isn't screaming, "Let's do this!" Instead, I'm just browsing the web, reading some blogs and doing a little light Facebook stalking, but not for long. Soon, I'll be back to my book - I have been reading (on Shelby's recommendation) the 'House of Night' series of books by P.C. Cast. They sort of remind me of the Harry Potters, but not nearly as good. Fortunately, they are an easy read and I can finish one in about 6 hours... Today, I'll read the 6th one and then have to wait until April for the 7th. And, on that note dear readers, I'm off to find my book!

'Til next time,

No comments: