Sunday, September 13, 2009

Crafted like a madwoman today. With two jobs, either my free time is non-existent or I am just too exhausted to be creative. Made up for lost time today though: 2 swap cards, 1 wedding card, 7 Halloween cards and 26 Christmas cards. Most of the Halloween cards were a revival of an old favorite:

But I did this one just so I could bust out the Distress Crackle paint:

And don't be that impressed with the quantity of Christmas cards - I'm doing photo cards this year and it was simply a matter of assembling them. Still, I feel like I got a lot of stuff done and know that I won't be caught off guard with the Holidays sneaking up on us already.
On the craft table now are the beginnings of what will be my Fall/Grateful/Thanksgiving cards. Wish I had another day off - I seem to be on a roll...


No comments: