Sunday, June 29, 2008

paradise in a cup

Sitting here this morning and relaxing with a cup of 'Bananas Foster Float' coffee, part of my most recent shipment from Boca Java. It tastes like flamed bananas with cinnamon, brandy, and brown sugar!

For those of you who are wondering, "What the heck is Boca Java?", well it's a company in Florida that was "founded out of the pursuit for the perfect cup of fresh-roasted, gourmet coffee." I found out about it from my sister, Mary, who sent me a gift package from them when I still lived in Arizona. Whether your beverage of choice is coffee, tea, or chai latte, Boca Java has a great selection of quality products, including delicious gourmet coffees and teas in rich, exotic flavors.

You can purchase directly or join the Connoisseur Club, which is what I did - all you have to do is maintain a minumum order of 2 bags of coffee, which is automatically sent to you every 4/6/8 weeks, depending on what you want. Prior to each delivery, you get an email reminding you that a shipment is scheduled for delivery and a link to your account page in case you would like to update any information. You choose your coffee, delivery date and delivery frequency online. Best of all, you get a 10% membership discount and every time you order you earn 'Boca Bucks', which will translate into deeper discounts as you go along... My new thing is ordering gifts online, so this company fits the bill perfectly.

Here's a link: http://www.bocajava.com/

Now, on with my day!

No comments: