Sunday, March 9, 2008

damsel in distress

I did manage to get creative this afternoon. I have been going through a little bit of a 'creative block' lately and had been searching for something new to try. I found this "January Technique Challenge" on Tim Holtz's Blog, so I decided to give it a try and see how close I could come to his creation. (See his link on the left had side of this page.) It's hard to believe that the tag started out as a piece of white cardstock! I love how I already had all of the supplies in my craft closet - a testemonial to my frequent trips to Hobby Lobby and Michael's and the wonders of a 40% off coupon! The more I do with my distressing supplies, the more I like this vintage, old-fashioned look.
What do you think?

1 comment:

Jennifer Stewart said...

This is just gorgeous, Teresa! I LOVE it!

Jennifer