Friday, January 18, 2008

It's over!

Success! Inventory is over and our results were better than anticipated! Our goal was to have no more than a '.91% to sales' in missing merchandise; the actual results were a '.46% to sales', cutting our goal in half! I'm happy, our employees are happy and my bosses are happy; so happy, in fact, that they gave me a 3-day weekend! Whoo-hoo!

Therefore, I'm home today, getting some much needed rest, catching up on laundry, paying some bills and spending some quality time with Bailey. I don't dare venture out - the weather is bitterly cold with temps hovering around 0 degrees. There's no relief predicted until the middle of next week. In fact, it's supposed to get colder tonight and tomorrow!

Sooo, I'm thinking that the majority of this weekend should be spent in "crafting mode". I have several pictures from the holidays to scrap and I need to make some cards for my online swap group. That should keep me busy. But right now, I'm feeling the need to nap with my little dog - she's waiting...


1 comment:

Simple Stitches AZ ~ Rachelle S. said...

Hello Bailey, I'm ready for a nap as well. It's not as cold here as it is there, but it is much colder than we are used to. 44 degrees at 10:20 am. It's usually in the 60's by now. We miss you guys!