Sunday, January 20, 2008

Crafty weekend

So, I managed to get my cards and a couple of scrapbook pages done yesterday afternoon, but I think I'm suffering from a creative block. I just wasn't feeling it and the layouts aren't anything spectacular. Maybe that's because I didn't take a lot of photos this Christmas? (Hard to believe, I know.) Or, maybe this paper isn't working for me... I picked it because I was going for a retro look, but I realize now that's not really my style. Oh well, I guess there's no such thing as a bad page...
It's still cold outside - 2 degrees now. I just went out to start the car and let it run for a few minutes. My 3-day weekend is almost over. I did get a lot of rest, but not too much else to show for it. Linguine with white clam sauce, salad & garlic bread for dinner - yummy! Back to work at 7:00 am tomorrow!

No comments: