Sunday, March 28, 2010

I haven't scrapbooked in so long and it's really been bothering me that somehow I've lost the time to be creative... Today I had the entire day off and felt absolutely no motivation to get crafty. But a voice in the back of my head kept nagging at me: "Look at all the time you're wasting. You should make use of this free time. Yada, yada, yada." So, as I was printing out some photos for Mom, I found some pics from last year that didn't warrant a whole page on their own, but still brought back a specific memory. I threw those pics into a 2009 recap-type layout. I'm not thrilled with how it turned out, but I did realize as I looked through last year's pics, there weren't really that many. I need to renew my efforts on Project 365 and actually find a way to get myself into more photos this year! Stay tuned...

No comments: