Sunday, October 11, 2009

Wow! Another two weeks of silence. My bad... Continued busy-ness with both jobs.
Finished my 21-straight-day stretch last Saturday morning - with 36 free hours ahead of me it was hard to decide what to do first. Obviously, first on the agenda was to come home and watch the Hawkeye game. A friend was here to hang out and before you know it, we had decided to go up to La Crosse, WI for Octoberfest. It was a really fun night, followed by a long haul back home at 4:00 am. I made up for everything by camping out on the couch for the entire day on Sunday. Monday thru yesterday was pretty much work, work, work...
After work last night Bailey and I went over to my friend Lori's house to watch the Hawkeye game. It was a nail-biter, but the Hawkeyes beat Michigan. Bailey had a great time playing with Lori & Ryan's kids and exploring their house. By the time we came home, we were both ready to drop, which we pretty much did.
Today is a day off from both jobs. Sitting here drinking some coffee and waiting for the laundry to dry. No craftiness on tap for the day - too tired, I guess. I did repaint a picture frame for the bedroom. I've been inspired to update some of my home decor'. (I am loving my job in the framing department at Hobby Lobby and wished that it paid enough for me to just quit Lowe's...)
Well, that's about it. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: