Monday, June 8, 2009

Overwhelmed. Work is kicking my butt. I am working on an investigation that keeps me running back to the store after my regular shift is over and in on my days off. I feel like I can think of nothing else besides work. I even forgot that Mom was having a medical procedure this morning and didn't remember until I called Mary and she said that they were in with the doctor... Geez!
Tomorrow I am on the road to Davenport, but there are rumors that our Regional Director might be visiting our store, so plans could change at a moments' notice. Help! I need a vacation! (Luckily, I have one scheduled for the week after the 4th, so I'm counting down the days.) At least tomorrow, I'll be able to stop in at Jim's house and have lunch with the family...

Keep checking in!

No comments: