Sunday, April 27, 2008

Simple Sunday

It's another lazy Sunday. I got up early, 'kidnapped' Jacob and Shelby and took them to breakfast at Village Inn. After that, we took Bailey some leftover eggs and then decided that she would like to go to the Bark Park. So off we went. We let her run for a good 45 minutes and then Bailey and I dropped the kids back off at home and headed for home ourselves. Bailey immediately started her morning nap and I started making some greeting cards. Mary's birthday is later on this week and I realized that I'm low on cards. Plus, I'm thinking of wrapping up a stack of cards to give to Mom for Mother's Day. (You know how moms love that handmade stuff!) So, I've been sitting at my craft table all afternoon, making cards and watching movies on Lifetime... (Yes, the Lifetime Network!) Here's a sample of what I've done so far:

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

2 comments:

Fab said...

Lovely cards Teresa, do I spy with my little eye....cuttlebug embossing folders ??? wink

Diane said...

Cute cards!! :-)